- This event has passed.
Train-the-Trainers Course for University Faculty Members “Technological Aspects of AES-2006 (VVER-1200). Development of Nuclear Curricula on VVER Technology”
July 10 - July 21
(10-21 July 2018, Obninsk, Russia)
The purpose of the course is to help faculty members in enhancing their knowledge of VVER technology of modern design (VVER-1200) and developing educational modules on VVER technology.
The course is aimed at professors, lecturers and researchers involved in initiation or development of nuclear curricula in universities of countries embarking on nuclear power programmes, in particular, seeking to develop nuclear power with Russian design VVER-1200 reactors.
Rosatom Technical Academy (Rosatom Tech) is a leading educational center for training and professional development of specialists and managers of ROSATOM and international organizations. The mission of the Rosatom Tech is to raise professionalism and competency of nuclear workers to ensure safe sustainable development of the nuclear industry and competitiveness in world market of nuclear technologies.
- Topic 1. Design of NPP with VVER. Russian Experience
- Topic 2. Engineering Aspects of Nuclear Fuel
- Topic 3. Management of VVER-1200 fuel
- Topic 4. VVER-1200 Reactor and its Elements
- Topic 5. VVER-1200 Reactor Monitoring and Control
- Topic 6. AES-2006 Reactor Island Design
- Topic 7. AES-2006 Safety Systems
- Topic 8. AES-2006 Design Conditions
- Topic 9. Computer Codes for Safety Analysis of VVER Reactors
- Topic 10. Development of Nuclear Curricula on VVER Technology
- Facility Visit. Facility Visit to AES-2006 NPP
To apply for the course please contact the Programme Coordinator by 30 May 2018 (email@example.com)
Rosatom Technical Academy (21, Kurchatov str., Obninsk, Russia)
Mr. Ilia FILIPEV
International Centre for Personnel Training
Tel: +7 (980) 712 35 50
Ms. Anastasia STRYGUL
International Project Management Department
Tel: +7 (484) 39-29-060