Training course “Multipurpose Irradiation Centre as a Component of Centre of Nuclear Science and Technology”
October 26 - October 31
- Training course “Multipurpose Irradiation Centre as a Component of Centre of Nuclear Science and Technology”
The course will be held from 26 October to 31 October 2020* in Ekaterinburg, Russia
The Department of Experimental Physics of the Ural Federal University provides educational programs in the areas of nuclear instrumentation, civil radiation technology application, radiation safety technologies, biomedical engineering. Educational and scientific projects based on modern accelerators of charge particles – proton cyclotron TR-24 (Canada) and linear electron accelerator (Russia).
The course is focused on main application fields of electron beam based radiation processing facilities.
- Physical, Chemical and Biological Basics of Radiation Technologies;
- Multipurpose Irradiation Centre as the Component of CNST;
- IAEA Recommendation and National Standards for Food, Medical Materials and Polymers Irradiation;
- Metrology of Radiation Sources and Radiation Safety (with Practice);
- Dose Mapping in Radiation Processing (with Practice);
- Process Control on Electron Beam Facilities (with Practice);
The Course’s working language is English.
A limited number of grants have been allocated to support participants – 15.
The grant consists of an economy-class flight ticket to the course venue and back and a hotel (bed + breakfast) for the duration of the course. The grants are awarded on a competitive basis.
More information about the Course you can find here, please →follow the link←.
Application deadline: 1st of June 2020
Dates: 26 October to 31 October 2020*
Duration: 36 academic hours
Venue: Ural Federal University, 19 Mira St., Ekaterinburg, Russia
- Rosatom Tech – Natalia MATAEVA, NIMataeva@rosatomtech.ru
- UrFU – Iana Vysotskaia, firstname.lastname@example.org
* course dates may change due to the pandemic situation