Training course “Multipurpose Irradiation Centre as a Component of Centre of Nuclear Science and Technology”
October 25 - October 30
The Department of Experimental Physics of the Ural Federal University provides educational programmes in the areas of nuclear instrumentation, civil radiation technology application, radiation safety technologies, biomedical engineering. Educational and scientific projects based on modern accelerators of charged particles – proton cyclotron TR-24 (Canada) and linear electron accelerator (Russia).
The course is focused on the main application fields of electron beam based radiation processing facilities.
- Physical, Chemical and Biological Basics of Radiation Technologies;
- Multipurpose Irradiation Centre as the Component of CNST;
- IAEA Recommendation and National Standards for Food, Medical Materials, and Polymers Irradiation;
- Metrology of Radiation Sources and Radiation Safety (with Practice);
- Dose Mapping in Radiation Processing (with Practice);
- Process Control on Electron Beam Facilities (with Practice);
The Course’s working language is English.
A limited number of grants have been allocated to support participants – 15.
The grant consists of an economy-class flight ticket to the course venue and back and a hotel (bed + breakfast) for the duration of the course. The grants are awarded on a competitive basis.
More information about the Course you can find here, please →follow the link←.
Participant coordinator Ms. Natalia MATAEVA NIMataeva@rosatomtech.ru
Dates: 25-30 October 2021*
Duration: 36 academic hours
Venue: Ural Federal University, 19 Mira St., Ekaterinburg, Russia
- Rosatom Tech – Mr. Ilia FILIPEV, ISFilipyev@rosatomtech.ru
- UrFU – Ms. Yana VYSOTSKAYA, email@example.com
* course dates may change due to the pandemic situation