Training course “Operation Issues of the Turbine Island for NPP with VVER”
November 8 - November 19
The aim of the programme is to train professors and specialists from new entrant countries who would like to use Nuclear Power. If you would like to know the main design and operational issues of steam turbines, feedwater heaters, Turbine Island auxiliary equipment, and also steam turbine piping and valves for Russian VVER NPP technology – this programme is for you. Introductory training on Leningradskaya NPP also included in the programme for fastening your skills in operational issues. Our professors from Saint-Petersburg Polytechnic University, Russia, have a wealth of experience in the design and operational issues of VVER steam turbines.
- Nuclear Power Plant Flow Sheet;
- Steam Turbines Technological Diagrams;
- Design of Steam Turbines;
- Operation Issues of Steam Turbines;
- Design of Feed Water Heaters;
- Operation Issues of Feed Water Heaters;
- Design of Turbine Island Auxiliary Equipment;
- Operation Issues of Turbine Island Auxiliary Equipment;
- Steam Turbines Piping and Valves;
- Introductory Training (Leningradskaya NPP).
The Course’s working language is English.
A limited number of grants have been allocated to support participants – 15.
The grant consists of an economy-class flight ticket to the course venue and back and a hotel (bed + breakfast) for the duration of the course. The grants are awarded on a competitive basis.
Applicants who have not received a grant can take part in the course at their own expense (self-payment of air tickets and accommodation by the participant).
Participant coordinator Ms. Natalia MATAEVA NIMataeva@rosatomtech.ru
Dates: 08-19 November 2021*
Duration: 72 academic hours
Venue: SPbPU, 29 Polytechnicheskaya, Saint Petersburg, Russia
- Rosatom Tech – Mr. Ilia FILIPEV, ISFilipyev@rosatomtech.ru
- SPbPU – Dr. Maksim KONYUSHIN, email@example.com
* course dates may change due to the pandemic situation