Training course “Operation Issues of the Turbine Island for NPP with VVER”
October 19 - October 30
The course will be held from 19 October to 30 October 2020* in Saint-Petersburg, Russia
The aim of Program is to train professors and specialists from new entrant countries who would like to use Nuclear Power. If you would like to know the main design and operational issues of steam turbines, feed water heaters, Turbine Island auxiliary equipment and also steam turbine piping and valves for Russian VVER NPP technology – this Program is for you. Introductory training on Leningradskaya NPP also included into the Program for fastening your skills in operation issues. Our professors from Saint-Petersburg Polytechnic University, Russia, have a wealth of experience in design and operational issues of VVER steam turbines.
- Nuclear Power Plant Flow Sheet;
- Steam Turbines Technological Diagrams;
- Design of Steam Turbines;
- Operation Issues of Steam Turbines;
- Design of Feed Water Heaters;
- Operation Issues of Feed Water Heaters;
- Design of Turbine Island Auxiliary Equipment;
- Operation Issues of Turbine Island Auxiliary Equipment;
- Steam Turbines Piping and Valves;
- Introductory Training (Leningradskaya NPP).
The Course’s working language is English.
A limited number of grants have been allocated to support participants – 15.
The grant consists of an economy-class flight ticket to the course venue and back and a hotel (bed + breakfast) for the duration of the course. The grants are awarded on a competitive basis.
Applicants who have not received a grant can take part in the course at their own expense (self-payment of air tickets and accommodation by the participant).
To apply please contact the participants coordinator Ms. Natalia MATAEVA NIMataeva@rosatomtech.ru
Application deadline: 1st of June 2020
Dates: 19 October to 30 October 2020*
Duration: 72 academic hours
Venue: SPbPU, 29 Polytechnicheskaya, Saint Petersburg, Russia
- Rosatom Tech – Natalia MATAEVA, NIMataeva@rosatomtech.ru
- SPbPU – Maksim Konyushin, email@example.com
* course dates may change due to the pandemic situation