On the 20th-21st of February, 2012 representatives from Central Institute for Continuing Education and Training participated as experts in a technical support mission (TSM) organized by the Moscow Center of WANO (World Association of Nuclear Operators) at the Chernobyl NPP (Ukraine) on Knowledge Management at NPPs. The TSM objective was to learn the experience and to create a System of Knowledge Management Control on the Chernobyl NPP.
Participants of this event were representatives from NNEGC “Energoatom”, Technical director (Chief engineer) of the Chernobyl NPP A.Bilyk, the personnel of the Training center of the Chernobyl NPP, specialists of Quality management and standardization department, Strategic planning department, department of Management for “Ukritie” and CICE&T representatives, they are Head of Scientific-Methodological Center “Prognoz” E. Volkov and Head of Computer Base Training Department S.Usenko.
During the mission participants discussed the following issues:
- Up-to-date techniques of organizing communication processes (target communication) in companies;
- Defining the essential, valuable and useful knowledge (intellectual intangible assets) of enterprises;
- Collecting, analyzing and distributing the knowledge we have among the staff of the enterprise;
- Keeping the knowledge for the further generations;
- Updating, actualization the knowledge;
- Distributing the valuable knowledge to new employees;
- Concentration of valuable knowledge in case of nonstandard solutions searching, including innovative tasks;
- Increasing the level of enterprise knowledge and generating the new knowledge.