The website www.rosatomtech.com (hereinafter referred to as the "Site") belongs to Rosatom Technical Academy. All rights on the Site are protected, and their violation is prosecuted in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation.
- Terms Definition
- Site Administration (hereinafter referred to as Site Administration)" – authorized employees managing the Site acting on behalf of Rosatom Technical Academy, who organize and (or) process personal data, as well as determine the purposes of personal data processing, the composition of personal data to be processed, actions (operations) performed with personal data;
- "Personal data" — any information relating directly or indirectly to a specific or identifiable individual (subject of personal data);
- "Personal data processing" means any action (operation) or set of actions (operations) performed with Personal Date using or without the using automation tools, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, modification), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of Personal Data (Clause 3 of Article 3 of Federal Law No. 152-FZ of 27.07.2006).;
- Dissemination of Personal Data means actions aimed at Personal Data disclosure to an indefinite range of persons (Clause 5 of Article 3 of Federal Law No.152-FZ of 27.07.2006);
- Provision of Personal Data means actions aimed at Personal Data disclosure to a certain person or a certain range of persons (Clause 6 of Article 3 of Federal Law No. 152-FZ of 27.07.2006);
- Blocking of Personal Data means temporary termination of Personal Data processing (except in cases where processing is necessary to clarify Personal Data) (Clause 7 of Article 3 of Federal Law No. 152-FZ of 27.07.2006);
- Destruction of Personal Data means actions as a result of which it becomes impossible to restore the content of Personal Data in the Personal data information system and (or) as a result of which the material carriers of Personal Data are destroyed (clause 8 of Article 3 of Federal Law No. 152-FZ of 27.07.2006);
- Depersonalization of Personal Data means actions which lead to the impossibility to determine Personal Data identity to a specific User without using additional information (Clause 9 of Article 3 of Federal Law No. 152-FZ of 27.07.2006)
- Personal Data Privacy is a mandatory requirement for the Operator or other person who has access to personal data to prevent their dissemination without the consent of the Personal Data subject or the presence of other legal grounds;
- Rosatomtech Website User (hereinafter referred to as the User)" is a fully capable individual or legal entity established and operating in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation, registered and having access to the Website via the Internet and using the website www.rosatomtech.com.
- "Login and Password" is a unique combination of words, numbers and signs that allows the User to access all the features of the site, including the Closed pages of the Platform.
- Cookies is a small piece of data sent by the web server and stored on the user's computer, which the web client or web browser sends to the web server each time in an HTTP request when trying to open the page of the corresponding site;
- "IP address" is a unique network address of a node in a computer network built using the IP protocol.
- General provisions
- It is assumed that the User provides the Company with reliable information about himself when registering on the Site. The Company is not obliged to verify the accuracy of the information provided.
- By one's will and in one's interest, the User consents to the processing, including the collection, systematization, accumulation, storage, (clarification, updating, modification), use, transfer to the Site Administration, depersonalization, blocking, destruction, transfer to third parties of one's Personal Data, which, depending on the document (questionnaire, application, response, etc.) include, but are not limited to the following personal data:
- Information use in the public domain. By filling out the form in the "Directory of Lawyers" section, the User gives one's consent to the Site Administration to publish on the Site www.rosatomtech.com the User's personal data (surname, first name, patronymic, city of residence, education, photo, information about professional activity (resume), specialization, length of service, list of legal services provided, e-mail and contact phone number) as publicly available information.
- The User agrees that the Site Administration collects, stores and performs other actions to process the User's Personal Information for the following purposes:
- The site protects the data that are automatically transmitted during the browsing process when visiting pages on which the statistical script of the system is installed:
- Disabling cookies may result in the inability to access parts of the Rosatomtech site that require authorization.
- The site collects statistics about the IP addresses of its Users. This information is used to identify and solve technical problems, to control the legality of financial payments.
- The Site interacts with the User by sending messages, emails and other ways. The Site may send you messages related to the availability of Services, security and other aspects of the provision of Services.
- The Site stores User data as long as the account is active or as long as it is necessary. The term for posting Personal Data is determined by the subject of personal data independently and at the first request of the User, by sending a notification to the website www.rosatomtech.com, can be deleted
- Purposes of collecting the User's personal information
- The User’s Personal Data can be used by the Administration of the Site www.rosatomtech.com for the following purposes:
- Identifying the User who has left an application for training on the Site www.rosatomtech.com;
- Providing the User with the access to the personalized resources of the Site www.rosatomtech.com;
- Establishing feedback with the User, including sending notifications and requests regarding the use of the Site www.rosatomtech.com, the provision of services, data processing during the User’s registration;
- Creating an account to gain access to certain sections of the Site, if the User has agreed to create an account;
- Providing the User with effective technical support in case of problems related to the use of the Site www.rosatomtech.com;
- Publishing information from the User's profile in public access on the Site www.rosatomtech.com, if the User gave one’s consent for such publication.
- Methods and terms of processing personal information
- The User's Personal Data may be transferred to the authorized state authorities of the Russian Federation only on the grounds and in accordance with the procedure established by the legislation of the Russian Federation.
- The Site Administration takes the necessary organizational and technical measures to protect the User's personal information from unauthorized or accidental access, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, distribution, as well as from other illegal actions of third parties.
- In order to protect personal information, we introduce the Site's employees to the recommendations on security and confidentiality and ensure their strict implementation in the company.
- Use of information in public access
- By filling out the form in the application for training, or the feedback form, the User gives one's consent to the Site Administration to publish on the Site www.rosatomtech.com one's Personal Data (surname, first name, patronymic, city of residence, education, photo, information about professional activity (resume), e-mail and contact phone number)as publicly available information.
- This consent has been issued without limitation of its validity.
- The User has the right to withdraw one's consent by drawing up a corresponding written document, which must be sent to the Site Administration by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org , or via the feedback form.
- Obligations of the parties
- The User is obliged to:
- Provide reliable Personal Data information necessary for using the Site www.rosatomtech.com .
- Update, supplement the provided information about one's Personal Data in case of changes in this information.
- The Site Administration is obliged to:
- To block Personal Data related to the relevant User from the moment of the request or request of the User or one's legal representative or the authorized body for the protection of the rights of Personal data subjects for the period of verification, in case of identification of false Personal Data or illegal actions.
- Responsibility of the parties
- The Site is not responsible for any harm caused to Users or losses incurred due to errors or inaccuracies in the information provided by the Site Administration or Users on the Site. The Site, in its turn, makes every effort to resolve disagreements that have arisen between the User and the Site.
- In case of lack of access to the Site, both in full and in part, due to preventive maintenance or other technical work that ensures the normal functioning of the Site, the Site is not responsible to Users for not receiving any information by the latter.
- The User is responsible for any damage that may be caused as a result of the use of materials obtained during the use of the Site's services.
- The User is solely responsible for any problems that have arisen during the User registration and use of the Site. The Site is not responsible for any damage or losses of the User that have arisen as a result of a problem that has arisen due to the error or negligence of the User when using the Site.
- Dispute resolution
- Before going to court with a claim on disputes arising from the relationship between the User of the Site www.rosatomtech.com and the Site Administration, it is mandatory to submit a claim (a written proposal for a voluntary settlement of the dispute). All correspondence between the Parties is carried out in writing, by sending a letter to the e-mail addresses of the Parties: The site Administration by e-mail: email@example.com or through the feedback form; To users - to the e-mail specified in the User's personal account. After receiving the claim, the Party is obliged to provide a written reasoned response to the claim within 30 (thirty) calendar days.
- If an agreement is not reached, the dispute will be referred to the judicial authority at the location of Rosatom Technical Academy.
- Additional conditions
the User’s full name;
the User's photo;
the User's date of birth;
the User's passport data (series, document number, by whom and when issued);
the User's city of residence;
the number of the lawyer's certificate (if the User is a lawyer);
the User's place of work;
the User's work experience;
the User specialization;
the data and information contained in the User's CV (if the user is a lawyer and/or a lawyer);
the User's contact phone number;
email address (e-mail);
for a legal entity — the full name of the legal entity, INN, OGRN, location of the legal entity.
This consent has been issued without limitation of its validity.
The user has the right to withdraw his consent by drawing up a corresponding written document, which must be sent to the Site Administration by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or through the "Feedback" section.
identification of the party within the framework of agreements and contracts with the Site Administration;
communication with the User, including sending notifications, requests and information regarding the use of the Site, the provision of services, as well as processing requests and requests from the User;
improving the quality of the Site, the convenience of its use, the development of new services and services;
compiling a database of Site users.
information from cookies;
referrer (address of the previous page).
The user can change the settings of messages and e-mail distribution in his account on the site at any time www.rosatomtech.com.
The User cannot refuse to receive service messages from the Site.
The Site does not process special categories of Personal Data relating to race, nationality, political views, religious or philosophical beliefs and intimate life.
The Site does not disclose personal data not published in the profile, except in cases when it is required to fulfill your instructions (for example, to process payments), when the Site has your separate consent to this, when the Site in good faith assumes that disclosure of information is permitted by law or when there is a justified need, namely in the following situations:
compliance with the requirements of the judicial process, including, but not limited to, subpoenas in civil, administrative or criminal cases, court orders or other cases of forced disclosure of information;
responding to claims in connection with the violation of the rights of third parties;
responding to requests received by the support service;
protection of the property rights and security of the Site and Site Users.