09-13 July, 2018, St. Petersburg, Russia
The objectives of the VII International Summer School on Safety Culture are to:
- foster and maintain a long-term commitment of nuclear industry personnel to safety culture;
- involve middle managers and specialists of enterprises and organizations of nuclear industry in management for safety;
- enable the exchange of ideas, best practices and expertise in the field of safety management; leadership and culture for safety.
Topics to be discussed:
- Management for safety;
- Leadership for safety;
- International practices in management for safety; leadership and culture for safety;
- Assessment methods for leadership for safety and safety culture;
- Methods of fostering and maintaining a long-term commitment of nuclear industry personnel to safety culture.
Within the framework of the School, the IAEA experts will conduct a training module Leadership and Management Practices for Fostering Safety Culture.
The venue of the School is St.-Petersburg branch of Rosatom Technical Academy, address: 4 Aerodromnaya Street, St. Petersburg, Russia.
Working languages of the School are Russian and English, the interpretation will be provided.
The participation fee is 500 EURO (including VAT) or 600 $ (including VAT) The participation fee does not include the cost for accommodation and meals.
To apply for participation in the School it is necessary to send a completed application form via e-mail to contact personnel: IAMamin@rosatomtech.spb.ru. The deadline for application is June 15, 2018.
Accommodation of the School participants is organized at the Orbital Hotel (in the Rosatom Technical Academy campus), the group booking number is 24555. The Orbital Hotel address: St. Petersburg, 5 General Khrulev str.
If you need accommodation at this hotel, please include the need for booking in the application form and contact the hotel by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, or book a room through the hotel’s site: http://spb.orbital-hotel.ru. The hotel manager will contact you to confirm the booking.
Upon completion of the School the book of abstracts will be published in both Russian and English. The organizing committee accepts properly prepared reports until May 1, 2018 (included) via e-mail: email@example.com.
The author submits to the organizing committee an electronic version of his/her materials in the format: PDF or Word, the text document style: font Times New Roman, 10 pt., paragraph indention 1.27 cm, single line spacing, all margins 2 cm. If there are objects in the text made in other programs (pictures, diagrams, etc.), they should be attached with a separate file (tif – 300 dpi, cdr, etc.). The surnames with initials of the authors, and the places of work of each of them should be under the title. At the same time, the author should send his/her consent to the publication of the reports in the book of abstracts.
- Sergei A. Adamchik – Inspector General of the State Atomic Energy Corporation ROSATOM.
- Vladimir V.Artisiuk – Vice Rector for International Cooperation of Rosatom Technical Academy.
- Fedor M. Aparkin – Deputy Director of the Office of Inspector General of the State Atomic Energy Corporation ROSATOM.
- Vadim Y. Tarykin – Head of Representatives on NPP sites of WANO-MC.
- Tatiana B. Melnitskaya – Chief Expert on International Activities of Rosatom Technical Academy.
- Marina A. Labyntseva – Deputy Director of the International Training Center of Rosatom Technical Academy – Head of the St. Petersburg branch of the International Training Center.
- Elena D. Chernetskaya – head of the Training Center of Psychophysiological Support of Professional Staff Reliability.
Requirements to the poster design within the framework of the VII International Summer School on Safety Culture
Height – 120 cm, width – 98 cm, portrait orientation.
The title of the work is located in the upper part of the poster, the authors’ names and the name of the institution are indicated below.
The text containing the basic information is printed in Roman type.
Sections of the poster:
- Objective and tasks of the study;
- Research methods;
- Results of the work;
To place a poster in the poster session area, you need to:
- Get to learn the place number for your poster at the registration desk of the VII International Summer School on Safety Culture.
- Get from the organizing committee the double-sided adhesive tape for fixing your poster on the demonstration stand.
- Go to the poster session area and fix your poster on the panel with the number, which was given to you at the registration desk of the VII International School on Safety Culture.
If you need help with placing your poster on the stand, please contact the organizing committee. The representative of the organizing committee will be at the registration desk.